Snake handler hospitalized after bite
HOLLYWOOD, Fla. (WSVN) -- A woman had to be transported to the hospital after a Cobra bit her.
The professional snake handler suffered a bite from an Indian Cobra while performing at the Seminole Indian Facility in Hollywood.
The woman was transported to the hospital and began to have trouble breathing.
Anti-venom was flown in and given to the woman, who is now doing just fine.
(Copyright 2012 by Sunbeam Television Corp. All Rights Reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed.)