SUV bursts into flames inside garage
DEERFIELD BEACH, Fla. (WSVN) -- No one was hurt after a sport utility vehicle caught fire inside a garage at a South Florida home, Thursday.
Firefighters quickly arrived at the scene at Northwest Third Street and Third Avenue and put out the flames in minutes. The garage was charred by the fierce flames, but the rest of home was spared.
Investigators said a mechanic was working on the vehicle when the fire started.
(Copyright 2012 by Sunbeam Television Corp. All Rights Reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed.)