BBQ fire at high rise in Downtown Miami
MIAMI (WSVN) -- Crews are investigating a fire that broke out at a high rise Sunday night.
The fire sparked at about 8:30 p.m. on the 25th floor of a high rise along Biscayne Boulevard and 11th Street. Miami Fire Rescue said the barbecue fire started on a balcony and was quickly extinguished.
Residents were not evacuated, and no one was injured.
(Copyright 2012 by Sunbeam Television Corp. All Rights Reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed.)