Gas leak forces neighborhood evacuation
MIAMI (WSVN) -- A South Florida neighborhood was evacuated by officials for a gas leak.
Police shut down the area at Northeast First Street and Second Avenue, Thursday morning.
The discovery made after a security guard reported hearing a hissing sound.
Officers believe the leak was started intentionally because there is evidence the valve was tampered with.
No one was hurt.
(Copyright 2012 by Sunbeam Television Corp. All Rights Reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed.)