Man dies after being electrocuted
MIAMI (WSVN) -- A man has lost his life after her was electrocuted by power lines.
The victim was found slumped in a cherry picker that was up in the air, near a home off 30th Avenue and Northwest 15th Street, Monday afternoon.
It is believed he was an employee of Superior One Tree Service and was trimming nearby branches from a tree when he was struck by the power lines.
According to City of Miami Fire Rescue, the victim was transported without a pulse and not breathing to Jackson Memorial Hospital.
Residents in the area lost power during the rescue attempt.
(Copyright 2012 by Sunbeam Television Corp. All Rights Reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed.)