Cabinet materials catch fire at warehouse
BOCA RATON, Fla. (WSVN) -- Five employees escaped safely after materials at a warehouse they were working in caught fire.
The flames erupted at about 2 p.m. Wednesday at Craftline Cabinetry at Northwest 28th Street and First Avenue. According to the owner, the workers were cutting a piece of cabinet material when they smelled something burning.
That is when a flash fire sparked and all five employees were forced to evacuate the building.
Firefighters arrived on scene, and it took more than three hours to battle the blaze due to the large amount of wood and flammable adhesives inside the structure.
Boca Raton Fire Rescue Services is now investigating the fire.
(Copyright 2012 by Sunbeam Television Corp. All Rights Reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed.)