Police department evacuated after gas leak
NORTH BAY VILLAGE, Fla. (WSVN) -- A South Florida police department came across a dangerous discovery, Tuesday.
A gas leak was found inside the temporary site of the North Bay Village Police Department near the Kennedy Causeway.
An officer and employee were taken to the hospital after being overcome by fumes.
Hazmat crews ventilated the building and let everyone back inside.
(Copyright 2013 by Sunbeam Television Corp. All Rights Reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed.)