Trapped man rescued from apartment fire
CORAL SPRINGS, Fla. (WSVN) -- A South Florida man is recovering in the hospital after being trapped in his apartment after it caught fire.
The blaze broke out Monday in the man's second floor apartment near West Sample Road and 88th Avenue. Coral Springs Fire Rescue released video of smoke billowing from the windows of the apartment and firefighters rescuing the man.
Rescue crews transported him to Northwest Medical Center where he was treated for smoke inhalation.
(Copyright 2013 by Sunbeam Television Corp. All Rights Reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed.)