Worker transported after possible electrocution
PEMBROKE PINES, Fla. (WSVN) -- A South Florida man was injured on the job in Pembroke Pines.
Skyforce HD hovered over the scene after the construction worker may have been electrocuted on a construction site.
Officials said the victim was in a backhoe when his equipment hit a powerline near the corner of Hiatus Road and Washington Street. He complained about chest pain and rescue crews decided to transport him to Memorial Regional Hospital in Hollywood.
His condition remains unknown, but he was conscious and alert.
(Copyright 2013 by Sunbeam Television Corp. All Rights Reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed.)