Man hospitalized after small chemical explosion
HOLLYWOOD, Fla. (WSVN) -- An employee was hospitalized after a small chemical explosion at a South Florida business.
Skyforce HD hovered over a business that sells hygiene products along Southwest 42nd Street and 30th Avenue in Hollywood, Monday morning.
According to officials, a chemical leak caused the small explosion.
One worker was taken to Memorial Regional Hospital with burns. His condition remains unknown.
(Copyright 2013 by Sunbeam Television Corp. All Rights Reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed.)