Whole Foods Market Pinecrest - WSVN-TV - 7NEWS Miami Ft. Lauderdale News, Weather, Deco

Whole Foods Market Pinecrest

Forget the dollar menu at your favorite fast food restaurant. For just a few bucks, we found a spot where the food will be filling, fun and for a good cause.

What can $10 get you? If you and your $10 head to Whole Foods Market in Pinecrest on Friday, March 21 it can get you a full belly.

ALINA ROCHE: "Whole Foods Market Pinecrest is doing a supper club event and its called Table Manners, and we are trying to raise money for Whole Planet Foundation, and we are calling it Table Manners supper club for a cause."

For 40 quarters or 100 dimes or 100 pennies, you can fill up on fresh homemade food for a good cause.

ALINA ROCHE: "Whole Planet Foundation is an organization that aims to eradicate poverty in developing countries and they do this by providing micro loans to people that want to start their own business."

The dinner is Italian themed and it's a great way to get to know your neighbor.

ALINA ROCHE: "A supper club is basically an event where everyone can come and sit and everyone sits at the same table. It's family style they are passing large dishes of food. I feel like food is a great way to bring people together and start a conversation its very casual setting."

The food is being donated and prepared by Whole Foods and their chefs and mama mia the menu looks delicioso.

ALINA ROCHE: "For $10 it's all you can eat. And it's bruschetta, salad, rigatoni with meat sauce, chicken parmesan, veggie lasagna and tiramisu for dessert."

If you miss the dinner but still want to donate, head to Whole Foods this month because you can give at the register but lets be honest why would you miss it?

ALINA ROCHE: "It's for an amazing cause. It's a lot of food and it's fresh prepared in house just like mama used to make."

Just remember this event is only at the Whole Foods in Pinecrest this Friday and you have to register to attend.

FOR MORE INFORMATION:

www.eventbrite.com/e/table-manners-supper-club-for-a-cause-tickets-10817470345

Whole Foods Market
11701 S. Dixie Highway
Pinecrest, Florida

Hearing set for Hollywood sex abuse lawyer change

Wednesday, July 30 2014 8:49 PM EDT2014-07-31 00:49:49 GMT
    A court hearing in Honolulu has been scheduled for lawyers who want out of a case accusing 'X-Men' director Bryan Singer of sex abuse.

Cinema verite documentarian Robert Drew dies at 90

Wednesday, July 30 2014 8:40 PM EDT2014-07-31 00:40:40 GMT
    Documentary pioneer Robert Drew has died in Connecticut at age 90.
    By HILLEL ITALIE AP National Writer Filmmaker Robert Drew, a pioneer of the modern documentary who in "Primary" and other movies mastered the intimate, spontaneous style known as cinema verite and...

Wednesday, July 30 2014 7:16 PM EDT2014-07-30 23:16:54 GMT

The Transparent Trend

Wednesday, July 30 2014 5:12 PM EDT2014-07-30 21:12:20 GMT
    When I got the assignment this week to do a story on VH1's new "Naked Dating" show for Deco Drive, I was beyond intrigued and not because I needed a date, either.

Hash House Harriers

Wednesday, July 30 2014 9:15 PM EDT2014-07-31 01:15:05 GMT
    You know the drill, party too hard on the weekend and then work it off all week in the gym. A South Florida running club let's you work out your legs and your liver. Deco got a taste of the wild weird world of the Hash House Harriers.

Guardians of the Galaxy - Dave Bautista

Wednesday, July 30 2014 9:14 PM EDT2014-07-31 01:14:06 GMT
    The movie doesn't open til Friday, but right now a bunch of lucky Deco viewers are at a sneak preview for "Guardians of the Galaxy." For those of you who couldn't score passes, we've got the next best thing: One of the jacked up stars giving an exclusive interview to Deco.