How to Train Your Dragon 2 - WSVN-TV - 7NEWS Miami Ft. Lauderdale News, Weather, Deco

How to Train Your Dragon 2

If you loved "How to Train Your Dragon," be prepared to fall in love all over again. The sequel is here and it's just as sweet and visually stunning as the first one.

Back by popular demand. The magical world of "How to Train Your Dragon 2."

In the sequel, hiccup (who's more grown-up) and toothless discover a whole new world of dragons. And they meet-up with someone really special.

Actors Jay and America are back, too as Hiccup and Astrid. I caught up with the duo at the Cannes International Film Festival where the movie had its world premiere.

Shireen: "What is the experience like acting with just your voice?"

America Ferrera: "I think it's hard. I hadn't had a lot of experience with just voice acting, and I had to learn that my facial expressions don't just register in my voice. So I find it a little nerve-wrecking."

Having a big imagination helps the actors, too.

Shireen: "Are you doing a lot of movement when you're in there? Are you emoting?"

Jay Baruchel: "It's impossible not to, especially if you are recording action sequences, like climbing or falling or like riding, too."

Jay Baruchel: "Yeah, like riding a dragon, you end up having to pantomime a lil bit."

You'd think just using your voice would be easy peasy.

America Ferrera: "Everytime I go into the booth I have to spend a little bit of time decompressing and then get in to it."

Once the jitters are gone it's all about craft.

JAY BARUCHEL: "It's pure acting and it makes you see how much we use our bodies as a crutch. I adore it."

America Ferrera: "It's fun and exciting, once you let go of any ego, and you just get in there, move around and look like a dufus, then it's really fun."

A new world of dragons, means a whole new set of problems.

Jay Baruchel: "Every itch that the first one scratched, this one will do and then some."

This movie is exciting, charming, visually stunning and it's not just for kids. Adults, you'll enjoy it too.

"How to Train Your Dragon 2" opens Friday. Also it wouldn't be complete without a trilogy. Part three of the series is already underway.

Tuesday, July 29 2014 8:37 PM EDT2014-07-30 00:37:50 GMT

Sam factor prepares Rams for sensitivity session

Tuesday, July 29 2014 8:26 PM EDT2014-07-30 00:26:35 GMT
    To guard against another Miami Dolphins bullying scandal, NFL teams are holding sensitivity sessions during training camp.
    To guard against another bullying scandal, NFL teams are holding sensitivity sessions during training camp.

Lawyers for Hollywood sex-abuse accuser want out

Tuesday, July 29 2014 7:56 PM EDT2014-07-29 23:56:40 GMT
    Lawyers for a former child model accusing 'X-Men' director Bryan Singer of sex abuse say they want out of the case because their relationship with the accuser has deteriorated.
    Lawyers for a former child model accusing 'X-Men' director Bryan Singer of sex abuse said Tuesday they want to get off the case because their relationship with the accuser has deteriorated.

Hot in Hong Kong

Thursday, July 10 2014 5:55 PM EDT2014-07-10 21:55:15 GMT
    When I walked out of the Hong Kong airport, the heat of the city slapped me so hard across the face, it was like a woman catching her cheating husband with a long-suspected mistress.

Neptunes Boutique

Tuesday, July 29 2014 9:04 PM EDT2014-07-30 01:04:06 GMT
    One of the biggest trends in swimwear this year is mini me fashions. The style even made a big splash at Miami Beach Swim Week. Tonight, Deco's Shireen Sandoval is going extra small to show off beautiful beachwear.

Pizza Heaven

Tuesday, July 29 2014 1:16 AM EDT2014-07-29 05:16:27 GMT
    You can work up a great big hunger when you're an action hero, especially if you're playing a guy who's half man, half god. Dwyane "The Rock" Johnson gets really hungry in his latest movie, "Hercules." Our So-Flo homeboy had to stay pretty jacked for the role. That meant watching his diet, but when it was finally time to let loose, he knew just where to go.