Deliver Us From Evil - WSVN-TV - 7NEWS Miami Ft. Lauderdale News, Weather, Deco

Deliver Us From Evil

"Deliver Us from Evil" is scarier than a Tyra Banks selfie without makeup. The stars told us the movie is so frightening, it stuck with them even after the director yelled, "Cut!"

"Deliver Us from Evil" is a movie about possessions, exorcisms and un-friendly ghosts. While filming, the cast tried not to bring fear back home.

Édgar Ramirez: "You have to stay open to the entire experience, so sometimes you can leave it on set and sometimes it comes with you."

Eric Bana: "I just camped in Central Park the whole time we were filming. Cause we're a night shoot, so I slept during the day, so I just slept on the grass in Central Park where I knew I would be OK."

Maybe these guys should take an example from their fearless co-star.

Olivia Munn: "What am I afraid of? I ride a motorcycle and I've flown a World War II fighter jet. Those things scare me, that would scare me, ideally, but I think, because of my upbringing, like I don't think about what I'm afraid of. I just kinda push past it. I went skydiving once, and I got bored in the air. I was like, once you do the freefall, then you're like OK, and you're just floating. I'm like, 'Can I get to the ground now, cause I've gotta go watch Family Feud.'"

Meanwhile...

Édgar Ramirez: "There were nights that I would sleep with my lights on and my TV set on because, you know, I was very charged, so to speak."

Deliver me from movies that make me jump like this one.

(And overpriced shoes.)

Eric Bana: "I wanna be delivered from international air travel. If you could get rid of that, it would be great."

Olivia Munn: "And bread."

Joel McHale: "I'm gonna go with the music that they play in my gym. I cant stand it. Just mindless dance music. It makes me want to stab myself in the ears."

So that's no bread for Olivia, no dance music for Joel and a teleportation device for Eric.

Eric Bana: "Teleport, that's the only thing I'm interested really, is in teleporting. Then I can get to Miami more often rather than just every 30 years. We can go there right now."

I know a lot of ladies who would love that.

Tuesday, July 29 2014 8:37 PM EDT2014-07-30 00:37:50 GMT

Sam factor prepares Rams for sensitivity session

Tuesday, July 29 2014 8:26 PM EDT2014-07-30 00:26:35 GMT
    To guard against another Miami Dolphins bullying scandal, NFL teams are holding sensitivity sessions during training camp.
    To guard against another bullying scandal, NFL teams are holding sensitivity sessions during training camp.

Lawyers for Hollywood sex-abuse accuser want out

Tuesday, July 29 2014 7:56 PM EDT2014-07-29 23:56:40 GMT
    Lawyers for a former child model accusing 'X-Men' director Bryan Singer of sex abuse say they want out of the case because their relationship with the accuser has deteriorated.
    Lawyers for a former child model accusing 'X-Men' director Bryan Singer of sex abuse said Tuesday they want to get off the case because their relationship with the accuser has deteriorated.

Hot in Hong Kong

Thursday, July 10 2014 5:55 PM EDT2014-07-10 21:55:15 GMT
    When I walked out of the Hong Kong airport, the heat of the city slapped me so hard across the face, it was like a woman catching her cheating husband with a long-suspected mistress.

Neptunes Boutique

Tuesday, July 29 2014 8:37 PM EDT2014-07-30 00:37:27 GMT
    One of the biggest trends in swimwear this year is mini me fashions. The style even made a big splash at Miami Beach Swim Week. Tonight, Deco's Shireen Sandoval is going extra small to show off beautiful beachwear.

Pizza Heaven

Tuesday, July 29 2014 1:16 AM EDT2014-07-29 05:16:27 GMT
    You can work up a great big hunger when you're an action hero, especially if you're playing a guy who's half man, half god. Dwyane "The Rock" Johnson gets really hungry in his latest movie, "Hercules." Our So-Flo homeboy had to stay pretty jacked for the role. That meant watching his diet, but when it was finally time to let loose, he knew just where to go.